A unique opportunity to transform your IT infrastructure. Transform your used Servers and Desktops into a private, public or hybrid cloud leveraging OpenStack, the fast growing cloud technology that is supported by IBM, Oracle, HP, RedHat, VMware and most other industry leaders. Bicnet Infoservices Private Limited is headquartered at Mumbai, India since 1995 and offers Mobile to Cloud solutions. Recycle2Cloud is our new path breaking service offering.
BicneT or its trained local partner will conduct an assessment of the number of Servers and Desktops that can be recycled and suggest the best approach to transform them into a highly scalable and reliable cloud infrastructure that will be entirely powered by renewable energy sources.
The best feature is that your company or organization may not need to incur any capital or operational costs for this transformation. Besides saving on operating, cooling and real estate costs, the replacement of energy guzzling hardware with energy efficient cloud infrastructure will help your company meet part of its Corporate Social Responsibility obligations.
- Assess your organizations present and projected future computing requirements.
- Identify the energy guzzling Servers and Desktops being used in your organization.
- Recycle2Cloud report for presentation to the management.
- Provide Cloud resources to your organization in lieu of recycled hardware.
Be assured that Recycle2Cloud offers:
- Better value for non-functional hardware to be scrapped.
- Best exchange value for your functional hardware to be updated.
- Certified energy efficient Servers, Desktops, Thin Clients, UPS, Operating Systems.
- Secure, cost effective and open standards based Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud solutions.
- Environment friendly recycling technology with certificates issued to your company.
- Fair and transparent dealings. No advance payments required.
- Trained local partner network to provide prompt and friendly long term support.
To schedule an appointment for conducting an assessment for your company, please visit Contact Us Page